Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Roller Coaster...

     So after a whole month of the donor saying that he would help us out he is 45 min away and doesn't feel like making the drive... I am super sad, and Hope is still at work so I can't really talk it through with her...
     I know what you are thinking... go to him, well he is staying at his brothers, and it is just not an option... he is a "good" friend of Hopes, and I don't feel like I have the right to tell him what I really think of him, because believe me, I would not have nice things to say to him right now...
     This is a very serious and real thing to us, and for him to be too tired is just very selfish in my opinion... my mind is racing, we have a small window... what to do now, who to call, can I fix this?  We both have been so excited, and waiting for tonight... this is just such a blow to my heart... I have to get myself ready for Hope to get home, I am sure she is super bummed as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment